|Healthy, Holiday Garlic Mashed Potatoes
Recipe type: Side-Dish
Prep time: 10 mins
Cook time: 20 mins
Total time: 30 mins
Let’s keep with the healthy holiday trend and explore healthy holiday side-dishes
- 2 Pounds of Yukon Gold Potatoes, peeled and diced (for added nutrition, leave some of the skin on the potatoes!)
- 6 Cloves of Garlic
- 1/3 Cup Skim Milk
- 1/3 Cup Fat-Free Sour Cream
- Optional: Fresh Chives
- In a large pot, boil water with potatoes and garlic cloves until tender
- Drain and place back into the pot.
- Add milk and sour cream and mash to desired tendency! Enjoy!
Calories: 120 Fat: 1g : 25g Fiber: 4g Protein: 4g