|Low Fat White Chocolate Holiday Bark
Recipe type: Dessert
Prep time: 15 mins
Cook time: 1 hour
Total time: 1 hour 15 mins
- 1 Cup Almonds, Sliced
- 1/4 Cup Coconut, Unsweetened
- 1 Cup Rice Crispy Cereal
- 1 Cup Dried Cranberries
- 1/2 Cup Crushed Candy Canes
- 1 1/2 Pounds White Chocolate, best quality you can get!
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees and line a 9×13 baking sheet with a non-stick liner
- Toast almonds and cranberries on the baking sheet for 5-8 minutes. Remove and cool.
- In a bowl, mix together almonds, coconut, rice crispies, cranberries and candy cane pieces. Set aside 1/4 of this mixture
- In a double boiler, slowly melt the chocolate. Stir constantly to prevent burning.
- Remove melted chocolate from heat and fold in dry mixture. Pour mixture onto the lined baking sheet. Sprinkle with the reserved dry mixture
- PLace in the fridge for 1 hour.
- Break bark to serve.
Calories: 142 Fat: 8g Fiber: 1g Protein: 2g