|Low Calorie Rice Crispy Treats|
- 2 Tbsp Unsalted Butter, or Low-Calorie Butter
- 4 Cups of Mini Marshmallows
- 6 Cups Rice Krispies (for best results, use the festive red and green ones!)
- In a large pot, melt butter and marshmallows over a medium heat.
- When all has melted, remove from heat and quickly add in rice krispies.
- Press into a 9×12 baking dish that has been lined with parchment paper.
For added Festive touches, add red and green sprinkles or crushed up Candy Canes to the top of the squares.