|Hawaiian Tropic Smoothie|
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup unsweetened Almond Milk
- 1 medium banana, frozen
- 10 almonds
- 1 tsp. coconut extract
- 1.5 scoops vanilla protein powder
- 2-4 ice cubes (use more or less depending upon desired thickness)
- Put water, almond milk, banana, almonds, coconut extract, and protein powder into blender.
- Blend approx. 30 seconds or until mixture is smooth.
- Add ice to blender.
- Blend/Whip on high speed for an add’l 20 seconds or until mixture is smooth and fluffy. Add ice until you have reached your desired thickness.
Source: Muscle & Fitness Hers