|Guilt-Free Double Chocolate Brownies|
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup cold water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 cup mini semisweet chocolate pieces
- 2 teaspoons powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Coat the bottom of a 9-x-9-inch baking pan with nonstick spray.
- In a medium saucepan, melt butter; remove from heat.
- Stir in sugar, water, and vanilla.
- Mix in flour, cocoa powder, and baking powder until combined.
- Add chocolate pieces.
- Pour batter into pan; bake for 15 to 18 minutes.
- Cool in pan on wire rack. Sprinkle with powdered sugar.
Source: Fitness Magazine