|4th Of July Banana Sandwich|
- 4 slices Whole wheat bread, toasted
- 8 oz. Whipped cream cheese
- 1 pint Blueberries
- 1/4 cup Strawberry preserves
- 2 whole Chiquita bananas, peeled, sliced in half lengthwise and then sliced into half moon shaped slices
- Spread the whipped cream cheese on the toasted bread.
- In the top left corners arrange the blueberries in 3 even rows.
- Spread the preserves on the rest of the bread.
- Place the half moon slices of bananas in even rows on top of the preserves, leaving “stripes” of strawberry between the rows of bananas.
Source: Chiquita Bananas