|Pepper and Peach Fajita Chicken|
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves (about 1-1/4 pounds total)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons fajita seasoning
- 2 tablespoons olive oil or butter
- 1 1/2 cups sweet pepper strips
- 1 medium fresh peach or nectarine, cut into thin slices, or 1 cup frozen peach slices, thawed
- Sprinkle both sides of chicken breast halves with the fajita seasoning.
- In a large skillet cook chicken in 1 tablespoon of the oil over medium heat for 12 to 14 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink, turning once.
- Transfer chicken to a serving platter and keep warm.
- Add remaining oil or butter to skillet. Add sweet pepper strips. Cook and stir for 3 minutes or until peppers are crisp tender.
- Gently stir in peach or nectarine slices.
- Cook for 1 to 2 minutes more or until heated through.
- Spoon pepper strips and peach mixture over chicken.
Source: Fitness Magazine