|Pasta Salad With Tomatoes and Blue Cheese|
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons cider vinegar
- 2 large cloves garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh marjoram
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Pinch red pepper flakes
- 3/4 pound cherry tomatoes (about 3 cups), quartered
- 1 pound farfalle
- 1 cup baby arugula
- 2 ounces crumbled blue cheese (about 1/2 cup)
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- In a bowl, whisk together the oil, vinegar, garlic, marjoram, salt and red pepper flakes.
- Add the tomatoes and toss to combine; set aside.
- Cook the farfalle according to package directions until al dente.
- Drain and transfer to a large bowl.
- Pour the tomato vinaigrette over pasta and toss well; cool to room temperature and then mix in the arugula, blue cheese and black pepper.
Source: Fitness Magazine